OK, so about a year and a half ago I got some Creative Megaworks 650 6.1 speakers for a gift, and usually whenever the volume wasn't playing something really loud I got white noise from all the speaker.s However, if I turned something on in my room that used some power like an air conditioner or light then the noise went away. But that's not the main problem... Recently I was watching a movie at low volume and all of a sudden the voices sounded really fuzzy and crappy, so I figured it was the disc. I took it out and restarted and tried iTunes and it sounded ok...for about 5 seconds, then everything sounded like crap. I turned the volume to half from my computer (mac mini) and turned up the volume on the control pod, and that worked for a little while, but it still is fuzzy and sounds like crap. I think I might have blown part of the amp or something..? but i dunno, if anyone has any ideas, let me know!
Thanks in advance.
edit: sometimes the sound "stutters", or skips a little bit every second or 2..., dunno if that helps...
Thanks in advance.
edit: sometimes the sound "stutters", or skips a little bit every second or 2..., dunno if that helps...