• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Are case lighting products any better now?

samduhman

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Feb 1, 2006
Messages
1,075
I haven't modded a system in 3 to 4 years. I recall at the time there really weren't any stand out companies as far as the quality of lighting products. Most lighting products where cheap looking/poor quality, not bright enough, reds looked like pink (is this still the case?), etc.

Anyway, Im thinking about doing an acrylic blue uv case build for the fun of it Are there any standout companies or brand of items I should look at or have things not changed that much?
 
Back
Top