Aug 22, 2006 #1 G gnewbury [H]ard|DCer of the Month - September 2007 Joined May 4, 2001 Messages 2,544 Been pretty busy, hard to keep up, slipped to #69. Just stopping by to ask if all timeless WU are dead forever and what are peeps doing in it's place? fold on!
Been pretty busy, hard to keep up, slipped to #69. Just stopping by to ask if all timeless WU are dead forever and what are peeps doing in it's place? fold on!
Aug 22, 2006 #2 M marty9876 [H]ard|DCer of the Month - February 2006 Joined Jun 11, 2003 Messages 4,906 I think they are currently out of timeless WU's, not that it's the end of all timeless WU's or anything like that. ETA on return no idea. Only thing you can do is reconfig for normal WU's. Not 100% sure as I don't follow timeless discussions much.
I think they are currently out of timeless WU's, not that it's the end of all timeless WU's or anything like that. ETA on return no idea. Only thing you can do is reconfig for normal WU's. Not 100% sure as I don't follow timeless discussions much.
Aug 23, 2006 #3 G gnewbury [H]ard|DCer of the Month - September 2007 Joined May 4, 2001 Messages 2,544 Thanks marty.