• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Are all Newegg E6750s G0 stepping?

lordsegan

Gawd
Joined
Jun 16, 2004
Messages
624
Edit: What is the worst case scenario for an E6750 is terms of OCing? (Assuming EVGA 680i Rev A1 board and 800DDR ram). I know some chips may not OC at all (duh), but realistically, what can I expect?

Are all Newegg E6750s G0 stepping?

I hope so....
 
Back
Top