Apr 22, 2007 #1 Z zeta n00b Joined Feb 20, 2007 Messages 11 How long does the stuff last if it's not applied? I've had two tubes from 2004 that I never finished using, and I'm wondering if they'll still be good.
How long does the stuff last if it's not applied? I've had two tubes from 2004 that I never finished using, and I'm wondering if they'll still be good.
Apr 22, 2007 #2 A Arcygenical Fully [H] Joined Jun 10, 2005 Messages 25,066 They'll be fine They might seperate from non-use, so hold the rubber cap on, and press and retract the plunger a few times.
They'll be fine They might seperate from non-use, so hold the rubber cap on, and press and retract the plunger a few times.
Apr 22, 2007 #3 C CR2500 Weaksauce Joined Apr 6, 2007 Messages 92 They should be just fine; AS5 is non-adhesive, and it doensn't dry up, contrary to...