Circuitbreaker8
Supreme [H]ardness
- Joined
- Jul 22, 2004
- Messages
- 5,078
Just got my ATI Silencer 4 in the mail for my Gigabyte X800XT VIVO. The old stock cooler was a piece of crap, and it was REALLY loud. Anyways, the ATI silencer 4 was a breeze to install for me ( i've installed four NV5's and three original silencers ) so I have some experience...but it was still easy and gave decent instructions. I put a nice layer of AS5 on the GPU, and some normal silicon on the ram chips. Here are my results...
Stock OEM cooler ( 100% fanspeed )
Idle: 37-39*
Load: 64* ( ATi Tool )
-----
Arctic Silencer 4 ( 100% fanspeed )
Idle: 29-31*
Load: 51-53* ( ATi Tool )
Pretty good results...and you cant beat it for 27$
I'm gonna go find out how far I can OC this thing to now 
Stock OEM cooler ( 100% fanspeed )
Idle: 37-39*
Load: 64* ( ATi Tool )
-----
Arctic Silencer 4 ( 100% fanspeed )
Idle: 29-31*
Load: 51-53* ( ATi Tool )
Pretty good results...and you cant beat it for 27$