• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Arctic S113BT mobile speaker

FazzoMetal

n00b
Joined
Nov 9, 2014
Messages
7
2s6vbxg.jpg


Hi everybody! I'm opening this thread to talk about the Arctic S113BT. This mobile speaker comes with the Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity and the NFC chip. There's also the aptX codec support for the high quality streaming of AAC files (I've also tried to play some FLAC files without any problem). I've used this speaker even with an old 3G iPod Touch wich only have a bluetooth 2.0 chip.

In the package you will find a jack-jack cable to connect the speaker with device with no wireless connectivity, a little bag to carry the S113BT around and a USB MicroUSB cable to recharge the embedded battery. The internal battery is a Li-Ion one with 1200mAh, 700 hours of autonomy in standby and 8 hours of playing. The two integrated drivers offer a very high volume and a frequency bandwith of 60Hz-20kHz. The low frequencies are well reproduced and I've noticed a well behavior even at 70Hz. The sound is good for a so tiny device even if the sound is no perfectly clear at some middle frequencies. The build quality is very good and the design too. There's also an embedded microphone you wich allow you to use the S113BT to answer incoming call from you smartphone pressing the multi-functional button on the front. On the front there are also two other buttons to adjust the volume level and a bi-color led wich shows the battery status and the availability of the Bluetooth chip to exabilish a new connection. I've also made a little videoreview: the audio is in Italian but the videos is international :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exwZRw4h9nA

Finally I can say that this S113BT from Arctic is a really good product which offers so much at a sub-40$ price, resulting very competitive in its market share.
All the information and the avaible colours are displayed in the official website (http://www.arctic.ac/eu_en/s113-bt.html) and the product is avaible on Amazon at 39$ with free shipping. Behind there are some photos of the orange version of the S113BT I took last days.

35b8mlg.jpg

97no11.jpg

300wnwy.jpg

x1n0ie.jpg

10ynkf8.jpg

1zxwcag.jpg

15ee4io.jpg
 
Back
Top