• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Arctic cooling nv5 rev.2

Joined
Oct 19, 2004
Messages
836
Where can I buy a Arctic cooling nv5 rev.2 in the UK?
I want this one as it provides a replacement pci bracket which is single slot, so that I can exhaust the air on my ultra...
Failing that, is there anywhere in the UK that I can order replacement single slot pci brackets for a 6800 ultra (I.E. from dual to single, with all the right holes for dvi etc...)?
thanks
f
 
Back
Top