• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Arctic Cooling Freezer64 Question

korndawg

n00b
Joined
Oct 5, 2005
Messages
47
I am looking for a good cheap heatsink for my Venice 3200 E3. I bought it OEM, so I do not have the stock cooling. I purchased this with the ASROCK 939Dual-SATA2 board. I want to OC it to 2.4ghz (or whichever is possible). I want a cheap hs/f that'll work. I like the Arctic Cooling Freezer64, but does that come with the backing plate I need for my mobo? Also, is this cooler overkill? If so, is there a cheaper one u recommend?
 
The Freezer64 clips into the stock retention mechanism on your motherboard.

For the price, you can't get much better performance.
 
Back
Top