• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Arctic Clean/Ceramique . . . refridgerate?

jnick

2[H]4U
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
2,888
Being as I was told to refridgerate Arctic Silver 5 . . . I was wondering if the same applies to these two products?

Thank you.
 
On the website they tell you to store it with the nozzle down and refridgerate to slow down seperation of the compound.
 
Heh, I've never refridgerated my AS5. I didn't even know it was supposed to be refridgerated. You think they would have put that on the tube somewhere.....
 
Back
Top