• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Aquastream Strong Enough for my Setup?

vudoo

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
396
I have a Storm, Twinplex Pro GPU, Twinplex Pro NB, Innovatek 2x120mm radiator, Aquatube. All w/ 3/8" tubing. Will it be OK?
I'm also thinking about having a dedicated pump (MCP 350?)for the Storm and maybe another radiator (BIP). It would be like
3/8" MCP350 > Storm > BIP > Aquatube < Rad < NB < GPU < Aquastream 6/8mm
Not sure if it'll all fit in a V1000 case LOL.
 
vudoo said:
I have a Storm, Twinplex Pro GPU, Twinplex Pro NB, Innovatek 2x120mm radiator, Aquatube. All w/ 3/8" tubing. Will it be OK?
I'm also thinking about having a dedicated pump (MCP 350?)for the Storm and maybe another radiator (BIP). It would be like
3/8" MCP350 > Storm > BIP > Aquatube < Rad < NB < GPU < Aquastream 6/8mm
Not sure if it'll all fit in a V1000 case LOL.

I ran a Storm with an Aquastream, but you will have to OC the pump.
 
Back
Top