Aquastealth.com

KingThot

Gawd
Anyone heard of these guys? I was looking for a cheap but decent NB block to quiet down my rig and I came across this online. I wanted to check and see if anyone had had experience with them much less used one of their blocks.

my friend ordered the aqua 1300 pump from them, he said it was a good experience with no problems. Good shipping too.

Hope it works out.

Been around for YEARS. Used to be our Trade Supplier for Panaflo fans... good to deal with... small product range, not changed at all since day we came across em about 6 years ago...

Got that exact block here somewhere... had it fer years. They're very basic blocks... nothing to rave about. Used it on my... hmmm... Geforce 256SDR, Geforce 256DDR, Geforce 2 GTS Ultra, GF4 Ti4600, and Radeon 8500... handled em all fine. Not a patch on Maze4GPU and other newer blocks, but good enough.

Last week, I received a radiator from them. I asked for 3/8" compression fittings to be soldered on the radiator. The radiator came with compression fittings for copper pipe, not for vinyl tubing. I did get what I asked for but it was not what I had intended to get. It seems that they get just as many auto customers as computer customers.

Their work was inexpensive and was very professional. They only charged me $4 extra for both the compression fittings and the labor of soldering them on. I was impressed that their soldering job was very neat and of very high quality.

Today, I just ordered a second radiator from them. This time, I bought the fittings myself and mailed it to them. Just to make sure, I also specified which end of the fittings to solder to the radiator. I'm gonna get it right this time.

Anyone want my radiator with 3/8" copper pipe compression fittings?

AquaStealth replaced the copper pipe compression fittings on my radiator with Perfect Seal fittings from Danger Den.

Although the Perfect Seal fittings were special ordered in raw brass for soldering, they came back to me anodized with the same silvery finish as the rest of the radiator.

AquaStealth (Be Cooling) rocks!!! :cool:

Back