Aquaero Tips & Tricks

headala

Limp Gawd
Hi, I'm starting this thread because I'm about to be the owner of a new Aqua Computer Aquaero VFD, and the user manual is a little daunting. But, it seems like an amazing tool for monitoring and quieting my computer :D

So, I thought I'd start a thread for Aquaero users to post their tips and tricks, comments, and resources on the Aquaero. So, lets have em!

First of all, some links:
Aquacomputer English Homepage
Above has links to videos of the Aquaero in action (see support/media), and download page for newest Aquasuite (the companion program for Aquaero, see support/download).
AC Aquaero English page
Their information page on the Aquaero.

Mods: I posted this as a new thread so that it can become a reference for others. If I should just post in the AC discussion, let me know.

Thanks, TN.

BTW, I did read the first post in the AC thread...last summer LOL!

Mods, feel free to delete this thread or let it die. If I have any more questions I'll ask in AC thread or in Aquaero Q & A thread.

here is a tip dont run 2 of them in the same system it is a pain to get them adjusted. im still trying to get my right

Can the Aquaero really be switched to farenheit other than celsius. Seeker stated it can be done. If so can someone show me there tips & tricks. I have the newer version VFD and i cant seem to find that feature.

Thanks in advance for the replies

Can the Aquaero really be switched to farenheit other than celsius. Seeker stated it can be done. If so can someone show me there tips & tricks. I have the newer version VFD and i cant seem to find that feature.

Thanks in advance for the replies

Then we want THESEEKER to come across with the goods!

Back