• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Aqua Airplex Evo external mounting kit for Radiators

Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
763
Hi Guys,

I'm looking into placing a Black Ice Pro 120 dual on top of my case but trying to make it look good and checking in some mounting plates I found this which I think will look good:

ap_evo_360_extern_500.jpg


http://sharkacomputers.com/aqcoevoexmok.html

The problem is .. it's designed for Aqua radiators and for my future project I'm working with 1/2" ID tubing and will have to use the Black Ice option.. I wonder if anyone tried this mounting plates with with the Black Ice...

Or is there any good looking mounting kit to place the radiator on top of the case? I'm trying to avoid to push warm air into the case.

Thank You,
 
Back
Top