• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Applying Artic Silver 5 to AMD64

vat

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 21, 2005
Messages
343
Hi, I was googling on how to apply thermal comcound to AMD64 chip and couldn't find any, so I was wondering if any members in here that has a good guide or link to this? THanks
 
Oops, got it. The above poster posted a minute ahead of me while I was typing the questions. Thanks a lot.
 
A little of that stuff goes along way. If you put too much on, the heatsink will get stuck to the heatspreader, and you risk pulling the CPU out with the heatsink, should you need to remove it. I've seen that happen in extreme cases.
 
Back
Top