• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Application Display Issues

Aerocream

Weaksauce
Joined
May 5, 2000
Messages
119
I have a dual monitor setup at work, 2x 17" Flat Panels. When I sign on I have the screen on the right as my default for everything and then move it to the left screen when I either need the dual monitor or I'm leaving it open and want it out of my way.

Last week I had a co-worker log into my machine and my primary display was switched. I switched back the primary display but now all my applications open off the screen. All applications open off to the right of the right side of the screen.

My question, is there a way to correct this issue, a script perhaps to reset where applications should open up on default ? Thanks in Advance!
 
What type of video card do you have? The answer is going to be different depending on your card. With my nvidia I activate Desktop Management and adjust the settings in there. Don't know about the ati cards.
 
I have a HP Ultra Slim Desktop with an Intel Extreme Graphics Card. Also my Second Display Card is a PCI Rage 3. It's the only second video card I could fit in my workstation at work, :)
 
Back
Top