Apple's Gestures

dextr3k

Gawd
So this is really annoying me. I just picked up an air, and the gestures are different than a magic trackpad. I don't mind relearning the gestures, but is there any way for me to have one centralized gesture system? My iMac is still on snow leopard, so I'm not sure if the gestures have changed in OSX Lion, but its really annoying switching back and forth and having to wonder why what i just did not having any effect...

It sounds more like a SL to Lion difference in incorporation of the gestures. The only major one that took some adjustment is the natural scroll direction.

It sounds more like a SL to Lion difference in incorporation of the gestures. The only major one that took some adjustment is the natural scroll direction.

Ditto except that switching between pages in a browser is different in Lion too.

so far i found that double tap doesnt lock the window, so i have to use 3 finger drag. forward and backwards with webpages is also different because SL used the 3 finger swipe.

So in essence, I have to update to lion on my imac if I wanted to maintain the same gestures?

Back