Apple Users “Assured” Of Their Own Superiority

if you ask me compared to AMD vs INTEL and ATI vs NVIDIA fanboys, apple fanboys are the scariest of them all :p

The funny thing is that most of us would consider ourselves part of the eilitist group that owns high performance custom self made computers. I know I do.

The funny thing is that most of us would consider ourselves part of the eilitist group that owns high performance custom self made computers. I know I do.

I do too. But in my opinion, that doesn't make us any better than any other group of people. I don't feel the need to proclaim my superiority just because I enjoy the high-end PC niche, nor do I think many of my fellow [H] members feel the need to as well.

I do too. But in my opinion, that doesn't make us any better than any other group of people. I don't feel the need to proclaim my superiority just because I enjoy the high-end PC niche, nor do I think many of my fellow [H] members feel the need to as well.

That's because the rest of the world already understands that because we now how to use and construct PCs properly that makes us superior. I don't go around saying it, but I mean we have some of the best jobs that make the most money and we are on the forefront of the fastest growing industry in the world.

"...that makes us superior. I don't go around saying it,..."

Are you SURE that you don't own a mac?

:)

Hell no. I would never own a mac product. I avoided the iPod by importing a ZUNE. Literally I had to import one into Canada just for me. I would dare to say I have the only one within a good 500 KM.

"...that makes us superior. I don't go around saying it,..."

Are you SURE that you don't own a mac?

:)

Hell no. I would never own a mac product. I avoided the iPod by importing a ZUNE. Literally I had to import one into Canada just for me. I would dare to say I have the only one within a good 500 KM.
LMAO Redstar...
That one flew right over his head.

We should make a chart of our game's performance in comparison to the Mac version, with screenshots to dispell any rumors about "but the graphics quality is SO much higher, blah blah blee bluhr"

Then we should map out all the hardware options....then all the visual options.....yes the mac and it's one glove fits all but OJ Simpson model is sooooo superior :rolleyes:

Admitted, it's a fine piece of hardware, but get the hell over it....that would be like having Nissan Z owners flogging their dolphins all day on car forums....

shamemac.gif

You guys should step into the sterile bright white iStore's sometime. It is quite humorous. It attacts people like gnats to a bug zapper. The employees are just hilarious. There's only about 2 people in the store that actually know something about the computer, and the rest of the employees are either degenerates, emo, scenester, emulate being gay, actually are gay, a butch lesbian, or a woman that wears a pant-suit and can speak mandarin. I don't even need to talk about what type of people they attract into the stores. I think we already covered that in this thread. :p

I can agree with this study, some of my family members are mac addicts... and they walk with their noses up thinking they know all about computers but if you ask them what kinda processor are they running, they are like "uhhh, an apple processor duh!"

:D

Going to the iStores are always funny.

You can "Think Different" as long as you think just like us. I want to kick my macbook now. Really hard. After I pee on it.

So true;) Macs are allright for what they are. They can still get to the same internet as PCs, but they certainly don't do it better. The people I know (all girls...) who are interested in Macs feel so mainly because they look nice or because they are jealous of other girls at their schools "zipping around with a bunch of windows and stuff" during class. The best part is, they call me when their shit breaks.:(

Question? Has anyone seen any maczealots post in this thread? Or are they so superior, that posting in this thread is "to good" for them?

I remember when I was consulting for a living. Every mac user i came across, where absolute fucking pricks. They either gave off this vibe of, I didn't break my mac, my mac just stoped working, or it was why the fuck did i call you here, when "I" can fix this myself.
I also got the common, rant, PC's suck, they will never be able to do what a "mac" can do.
The other thing i have noticed to, is these people are either massive liberal asshats, who have nothing else better to do with there time, or the stinky, needs to take a fucking bath, hippie.

Now the 2 mac users we have here at work, are pretty kewl to be around, one is a hardcore mac zealot, and other just "uses" them for work.
Oh well... Most mac users i have come across, think there shit don't stink, or that since they spent $5000 dollars on a Overpriced underpowered peice of shit. That they are better than any, other type of computer user.

One of my friends told me yesterday, If we just removed all the waring labels on everything, and let nature take it's course. We would have alot less dipshits running around :D

This is something PC users have been feeling for years and it makes us extreamly angry. You can't even try to defend logic to them. It wouldn't be so much tension if it weren't coming from the apple commercials and undertones. They won't come out and say "We're better screw you" but they'll give you that feeling.

When Apple first jumped to Intel Jobs had a small section in his Keynote address that was "dubunking myths" about speed and price of a mac. They compared their new Intel based to a Dell of similar specs. However if you watch the same Keynote address they end up comparing the New server to the Old server of last year and showing how much faster the new one is, how much more you get and how much less it was in price. If you do the math that mean these Intel based systems that were avaliabe to PC users the year before were in fact faster and cheaper than the Motorola macs.

P.S. don't forget the CAD take on macs and viruses. Also I may be wrong but I don't know the Wall Street Journal and the New York Times as a staple of computer reviews.

from the article said:
They are receptive to their own inner feelings and may feel both happiness and unhappiness more intensely than others.
:rolleyes:

They also enjoy moonlight strolls, and human meat kabobs.

I have met a couple through my work, I can safely say they are the biggest arse cracks on the planet.

One guy brought in his G5 and blathering on how it's so much better than PC's and windows sucks cause the Mac OS is so much better, I went over to help out a fellow tech with him, he spouted out the same crap just because I went over to help (I was a new inferior being for him to educate). Once he was done with his speech I simply said "well why are you here then?", he didn't have much of an answer besides "it won't load the desktop!". After a few minutes of troubleshooting I concluded his G5 had now entered a new career as a foundation brick, or something to hold doors open.

i couldn't help but be reminded of the south park episode where everyone in san francisco drove hybrids and smelled their own farts with enthusiasm

Leave it to Fox "news" to make it anti-liberal. I'm sure every single Mac user is liberal. Of course they are! Their stuck up, aren't they? Ugh...

imo and from the mac zealots i have come across.

yes they are liberal assholes.

again with the mac boy attacks..

im as anti-apple as they come but the mac fanboys tend to behave on this forum more than any other and stay in their corner. dont know why you keep baiting them

How can you be open minded if you own a mac? Wouldn't being open-minded and superior mean owning a Mac, PC and a PC w/ Linux?

Well - I hope I manage to be a Mac owner, without being a complete cock to go with it. I have an MB, and an iPod Classic. I like them both and picked them both because they were the best choice of all the options, for what I wanted.

I think the MBA is a great piece of design, but the managment decisions of what to include or exclude are utter tripe.

I think the iPhone is crap. Not enough storage, disgusting price ( with contracts ) no 3G, MMS, video recording, and the camera's crap

I think Mac Pro's are actually, great machines at a reasonable price - BUT - the bastards wont make 64 bit drivers for Bootcamp, so I couldn't run XP64, so I don't want one.

I think the pricing on the Mac Book Pro is a fricking scandal, but I want to buy one just because of what iWork will let me do - the presentations I can give with it never fail to impress.

I use both. OSX for my mobile stuff, XP on my big desktop. And I hope I manage to do that without being a Mac fanboy - because the ones I come across in the Mac forums I frequent, I think need shooting in the face.

Doug

Leave it to Fox "news" to make it anti-liberal. I'm sure every single Mac user is liberal. Of course they are! Their stuck up, aren't they? Ugh...

I wouldn't say every mac user is a liberal, I think it's a status thing or a "tries to be" status thing.

Some particular group of my in-laws only uses Apple, they believe it's Superior, they believe the processors are made by apple, and they drive around in Hybrids and basically pretend that they are upper class. Unfortunately for them, they live on a farmland (not being used to farm) and way out in the country... they are conservative in nature, jobs, and just area... by no means liberal and by no means they can be due to their circumstances.... but they just want to look "upscale".

Who knows.

I guess Fox-News has never listened to Rush Limbaugh who has been using Mac's for almost 20 years now, although he does call Jobs and CO. "The Commies from Cupertino."..

:p

Ockie said:
I wouldn't say every mac user is a liberal, I think it's a status thing or a "tries to be" status thing.

Some particular group of my in-laws only uses Apple, they believe it's Superior, they believe the processors are made by apple, and they drive around in Hybrids and basically pretend that they are upper class. Unfortunately for them, they live on a farmland (not being used to farm) and way out in the country... they are conservative in nature, jobs, and just area... by no means liberal and by no means they can be due to their circumstances.... but they just want to look "upscale".

No doubt, for a lot of Apple owners it is a status thing. I just take issue (as usual) with Fox taking any chance they can get to paint something bad as a liberal thing.

RandomNY said:
I guess Fox-News has never listened to Rush Limbaugh who has been using Mac's for almost 20 years now, although he does call Jobs and CO. "The Commies from Cupertino."..

Everyone point and laugh at Rush now. I'll let you pick your own reason.

They get their inspiration from the head "I'm better than everyone else" named Steve Jobs.

Back