Apple Says All Services Resume After Outage

HardOCP News

[H] News
Damn! So many jokes can be made but I'll take the high road this time and give Apple a pass on this one. You know the company is catching hell from iPhone owners for the last 24 hours over this anyway, so no need to pile on. I can't believe I just said that. ;)

Apple Inc said all its services, including the popular App Store, have resumed following an outage that started late afternoon on Thursday. Apple's U.S. web page showed all applications had resumed as of 11:55 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (0355 GMT). The iPhone maker said services related to iCloud and the Photos application have also resumed.

First I've heard of it, haven't seen a peep about this on most of the news sites that I frequent, go figure. Guess it just wasn't relevant to begin with. :p

NSA probably alerted them that they weren't getting any data from everyone's phones. Who needs IT monitoring software when the NSA will do it for free!!!:sneaky:

Pile on.

All services will experience an outage at some point. As long as they get things up and running quickly and the outages are rare it is really not that big of an issue. Of course that will not stop idiots from calling 911 because they can't upload their photos to Facebook.

I would Never joke about Apple. Honestly.

I use iDevices and didn't know there was an outage.

I use iDevices and didn't know there was an outage.

Same here, but maybe we should fake outrage, just so that Steve can fill in his quota of anti-Apple click-bait stories.

It's just not right coming to H and not being able to see more Apple stories than PC hardware or Gaming news stories. Kyle is the only reason I come here anymore.

Back