Apple - MobileMe - new itunes / ipod update watch it! what BS! apple REALLY likes to

MrGuvernment

Fully [H]
what BS! apple REALLY likes to sneak crap into what you think is one thing but it isnt

so i install itunes as usual, only itunes installs, apple updater,. so i plug in my IPOD nano, says it has a fireware update, GREAT, hit download - 53MB download.... think okay weird but oh well!

come back later from dinner to find this BS Apple "mobilie me" Icon in my dam control panel......

no where in this FIRMWARE update did it say it was installing some new Apple BS software!! (and i dont read thorugh 5000000 lines of license either) Can apple just not say HEY! would you like to try this new feature? Yes or NO...

i have now uninstalled itunes and every piece of crapple software from my computer and will find better ways to get music to my ipod, legal or not.

F.U Apple, sick of you forcing software onto people behind their backs.

I take it you didn't notice it when Apple blantantly tries to force Safari in on the iTunes update? They don't allow you to remove it either. Each time an iTunes update comes out I have to uncheck Safari so it doesn't install.

Welcome... to the wonderful world of Apple!
Where your pee turns to wine, the streets are paved with gold, and your computers give you a warm fuzzy feeling!

Nope, i recall the safari fiasco as well!

i am trying out some other options for my nano, no more Ipoo for me!

Just don't install the automatic update function. Or go into add/remove programs and remove 'Apple Software Update'. iTunes will still let you know when there's a new version available. My god some of you folks act like you've never done a custom install before and cry about fascist Apple. If all anyone ever had to do was hit 'setup' there'd be no need for IT workers. :p

Back