Apple iPhone 4G Rumor

I stopped reading at removable battery, in fact I just saw the words removable battery on the picture when I clicked the link and didn't read anything else.

I stopped reading at removable battery, in fact I just saw the words removable battery on the picture when I clicked the link and didn't read anything else.

And at 60%, no less. So I guess that means you can completely ignore anything with a probability of 60% or less.

And at 60%, no less. So I guess that means you can completely ignore anything with a probability of 60% or less.

You can ignore that when NOTHING Apple makes has a removable battery. Even the probabilities are speculation and are based on no real info.

I'm still waiting for halfway decent 3G speeds on my iPhone.

Keep waiting... If you don't have them now, I doubt you will be getting them any time soon unless you live around San Fran

I doubt they'd go back to using a metal for the casing since it was the reason they went plastic. Unless I missed something. I recall reading that the newer plastic body is stronger.

Last edited:
Metal casing will interfere with GSM 3G, so that's entirely out. As for getting 3-5Mb/s average, where are you, Canada?

One of the main reasons I dumped AT&T was that I was getting about 700k at MOST, while Sprint gives me 1.9Mb/s.

My iPhone is JB...and I don't live close enough to a 3G area, but still have to pay for it every month. I hate AT&T, but there's no way I'd give up my phone. Fortunately for me, there are a lot of unsecured wifi networks around, and at work we have an open network too. Not only does AT&T suck for 3G, but their prices are horrific.

I wonder how many people know that the text messages they pay for actually carry over the cellular network and not the data network, so essentially text messages should be free, but instead you have to pay $30 a month for an unlimited family plan. That's 100% profit in their pockets for everyone on the AT&T network paying for some sort of text plan.

Not only that, but they want to charge you $30 per phone for unlimited data, yet I can pay $25 a month for my high speed at home, and that gets 7MB/s down and 1.2MB/s up...and I can hook up as many computers and download as much data as I want.

That's not even adding in the regular calling plan, and we are already at $90. Our home line costs $35 a month has all the features (add ons) a cell phone has, and we can call anywhere in the US for as long as we want, compare that to a cell plan. You pay (we pay) $79.99 a month for a measly 700 minutes SHARED between the phones, and have to keep the calls in our region or there's an extra charge. That's $180 a month before they add in all their taxes and fees, for 3 phones, all with unlimited text, 2 with unlimited data, and 700 minutes shared between all 3 phones.

I don't mean to go on a rant here, but am I the only one that thinks it is simply outrageous that they can even charge this much for cell service? I mean of course I am going to pay it because I live in a rural area, there are not a lot of options out here, and we need cell phones, not to mention I love my tech, so might as well have the best phone no? But seriously, it just seems insane once you break down all the parts.

/end rant

Oh, and back on topic, it sure would be nice to see a dual core processor on the 4G, hope that ones true lol

Last edited:
My iPhone is JB...and I don't live close enough to a 3G area, but still have to pay for it every month. I hate AT&T, but there's no way I'd give up my phone. Fortunately for me, there are a lot of unsecured wifi networks around, and at work we have an open network too. Not only does AT&T suck for 3G, but their prices are horrific.

I wonder how many people know that the text messages they pay for actually carry over the cellular network and not the data network, so essentially text messages should be free, but instead you have to pay $30 a month for an unlimited family plan. That's 100% profit in their pockets for everyone on the AT&T network paying for some sort of text plan.

Not only that, but they want to charge you $30 per phone for unlimited data, yet I can pay $25 a month for my high speed at home, and that gets 7MB/s down and 1.2MB/s up...and I can hook up as many computers and download as much data as I want.

That's not even adding in the regular calling plan, and we are already at $90. Our home line costs $35 a month has all the features (add ons) a cell phone has, and we can call anywhere in the US for as long as we want, compare that to a cell plan. You pay (we pay) $79.99 a month for a measly 700 minutes SHARED between the phones, and have to keep the calls in our region or there's an extra charge. That's $180 a month before they add in all their taxes and fees, for 3 phones, all with unlimited text, 2 with unlimited data, and 700 minutes shared between all 3 phones.

I don't mean to go on a rant here, but am I the only one that thinks it is simply outrageous that they can even charge this much for cell service? I mean of course I am going to pay it because I live in a rural area, there are not a lot of options out here, and we need cell phones, not to mention I love my tech, so might as well have the best phone no? But seriously, it just seems insane once you break down all the parts.

/end rant

Oh, and back on topic, it sure would be nice to see a dual core processor on the 4G, hope that ones true lol

:rolleyes: Here we are again, pricing sucks yada yada yada . . . Sure they could charge what Sprint charges and go bankrupt. Look at the numbers:

Profit margins over the past 5 years:
ATT 11%
Verizon 7.5%
Sprint -17.1%
DEUTSCHE TELEKOM parent company of Tmobile 4.9% (was not able to find what tmobile USA alone does.

So if they cut your bill by 11% would that make you happy? I highly doubt it.

Back