Apple ID question

• Thread starter Deleted member 108676
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 108676

So I was wondering if it's possible to tie my existing itunes account with an icloud account? The reason is is because with my itunes account, which is tied to an email I no longer use, has all my purchases on it. I now have an @me.com account and was wondering if it's possible to tie the two together. I've searched the internet and Apples site...but couldn't find anything.

Thanks

expresslane.apple.com

Send off an email to support asking if it is possible to merge ID's. I have heard of it happening before. Can't guarantee it though.

Myself I just use two appleIDs. One for iCloud, and my other for the store since my sister and I share the account.

I have specifically and directly asked Apple, in person in a store and on the phone with support, if they can merge two IDs. I was told under no uncertain terms that it is not possible. Horseshit in my book, but that's the answer I got.

I have specifically and directly asked Apple, in person in a store and on the phone with support, if they can merge two IDs. I was told under no uncertain terms that it is not possible. Horseshit in my book, but that's the answer I got.

in-store and over the phone that is true. We don't have a whole lot of access to appleID control.

They allowed the .me people to merge with iCloud, but I don't think they merged them with other Apple IDs. I could be wrong, though.

Correct. My .me account was converted and became my iCloud account. But my iTMS account that pre-dates either cannot be merged with the .me/iCloud one.

Back