• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

🍎⌚ Apple Graphite Milanese Loop & more

MaxBurn

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
Nov 14, 2004
Messages
1,134
44mm Graphite Milanese Loop. Great condition, I can't see a scratch on it. This is a genuine Apple band and believe me I tried a couple aftermarket; this band is worth it.

$59 SOLD

Couple Barton bands, leather and silicone. Quick release springbars and one set of Apple Watch adapters.

$25 both. Paypal or Apple Pay, shipped UPS ground

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg

Excellent condition Series 5 44mm Aluminum Space Gray GPS Apple Watch. Looks great, I always had a screen protector on it and was very careful. Comes with box and non genuine charger. Black genuine apple band included wasn't used much, looks great.

$269 SOLD
 
Last edited:
First off it's a metal band. It breathes well so it doesn't really collect much sweat under it which I really like. The apple one is finished very well which is the thing that really seperates it from the aftermarket ones, I had no problems with snagging. Infinitely adjustable. Very flexable and conforms to your wrist well. I really like it, and it's the only band I got on my SS apple watch 6 but that one is in silver stainless so I don't need this color.
 
First off it's a metal band. It breathes well so it doesn't really collect much sweat under it which I really like. The apple one is finished very well which is the thing that really seperates it from the aftermarket ones, I had no problems with snagging. Infinitely adjustable. Very flexable and conforms to your wrist well. I really like it, and it's the only band I got on my SS apple watch 6 but that one is in silver stainless so I don't need this color.
I'll take that band.
 
Back
Top