Apple Free Case Program

App doesn't appear in the phone App Store for some reason. Curious.

It's definitely there - I just downloaded the app less than 5 minutes ago. Didn't go through iTunes for it though; I got it directly through the App Store app on my iP4.

Looks like I get a choice between the:

Apple iPhone 4 Bumper
Incase Snap
Belkin Shield Micra
Griffin Motif
Griffin Reveal Etch
Speck Fitted Case for iPhone 4
Speck Pixelskin HD

Choices, choices...

So which is better?

Thanks for the link, I'll pass it on to my friend with an iPhone 4.

When I bought my iPhone, they told me It wouldn't ship for three weeks, but it shipped in a modest 17 days! :) :( :p

The problem with that timeframe is that I'll either be in rhode island getting married or in Italy on my honeymoon :p

I think I'll wait till a week before we're set to return to order my free case so i'll actually be home to receive it.

I hope none of you pick the bumper, it's terrible, the fit is bad and it's awkward to hold, it's a bad product imho.

I went with the 'Smoke' color Incase Snap

I got the Apple Bumper because it's the only one that doesn't cover the back. I like it simple.

wow. the case will ship.. in 2.5 months... I can't really bitch too much since its free.

SPECK PIXELSKIN HD IPHONE 4 - BLACK-ZML
$0.00
$0.00
Ships: Oct 5
Delivers Oct 8 by Standard Shipping

i am still having issues using the app.... says cant process your request... i figured by today, the servers wouldnt be over loaded...

I got my Bumper yesterday. While I do like the look and feel a lot, the dock connector on the bottom only fits official sync cables. Now that can be fixed with a Dremel and a few minutes since that part is plastic but my big headphones do not fit in the headphone jack...and I don't think it would be the best to start cutting the rubber that surrounds thy part.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

Back