• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Apple Codecs

GamezUK

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 24, 2004
Messages
152
Hi,

Needing video codecs for my macbook pro - so far I have hunted around and dl'd various ones but some of my vids still don't play...

Flip4Mac wouldn't install (non-universal binary probs) which could be responsible but they're not actually wmvs...

Are there any codec packs for mac (I use cole2k for windows) because that would be ideal...


Thanks
 
OBXOR said:
*BUMP*


http://homepage.mac.com/major4/ -This codec entirely changed my experience as a mac user and video-watcher, so I wanted to assure it was known among the members of this board.
ffmpegx? I don't think we need you to bump it for us. It's a) not a codec and b) should already be well known for the users on this board.
 
I agree with sap. I'm sure ffmpegX is great and everything, but it's for encoding and transcoding, not playback.
 
Back
Top