Apple 13" White unibody rubber padding peeling off... during upgrade arghh

tonyyy

Limp Gawd
So here I am doing a side job for a memory upgrade... take the bottom case off... some how the rubber padding comes loose and the whole side is like a floppy vagina...

otherwise a successful memory upgrade... explained to client about the rubber... totally flips out and was like fix it now!!!

LOL googled defect from apple and explained to her that apple knows about this defect and will replace it free. Otherwise I can krazy glue it back on and brand new again.

Just what I needed was someone to freak out about cosmetic damage and then decides to just take it to apple to fix after calming down...

Thanks Apple for making me look bad!

Defects are defects, not a lot you can do about it.
Glad hardforum could help with your venting process.

ya glad apple fixes it for free. Just hate it when shit happens that really really really isn't your fault.

glad I can keep my cool when working with people

Next time something happens like that call the owner and explain you'll be replacing the worn rubber bottom with a brand new one at no additional cost...it's all in how you frame the situation :)

Next time something happens like that call the owner and explain you'll be replacing the worn rubber bottom with a brand new one at no additional cost...it's all in how you frame the situation :)

This.

It's all about marketing!

Back