Apology to So-Trick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thaddy

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
184
You guys might remember this thread. I'm sorry I lashed out like that.

I spoke to Robert and the situation was resolved.

I just thought I owed him an apology, as well as some other faithful members/customers.

edit: Also sorry to the mods
 
So-trick was the first online computer store I ordered from and I hold all other ones that I order from up to them and newegg of course.:)
 
Thaddy - I just wanted to say the post you started this thread with was very well done. It was one of the very few times I have seen someone on a message board ste up and admit they were wrong, even including a link to where they messed up.

Thanks for showing a level of maturity that we don't often encounter.
 
w3rd.

This is how you gain respect after making a mistake. Own up to it.

You'll be surprised how many people appreciate this, whether they post it or not.

Good show Thaddy.
 
Originally posted by MasiveMunkey
So-trick was the first online computer store I ordered from and I hold all other ones that I order from up to them and newegg of course.:)

Yes, you MUST not forget Newegg...:)

I think i've only ordered one thing from So-trick in my life...and it was sooo long ago to remember...all I remember is that I got it....so I'm happy :D
 
Heh, yeah I'm usually very level headed and even tempered, but I was having a really bad day and then this just set me off. I shouldn't have taken it out on Robert, especially on this forum:eek:

Anyways, I hope he sees this!
 
Originally posted by Thaddy
Heh, yeah I'm usually very level headed and even tempered, but I was having a really bad day and then this just set me off. I should have taken it out on Robert, especially on this forum:eek:

Anyways, I hope he sees this!

ya live and learn...and we've all learned to forget with stuff like this...:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top