• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Apc Xs 800 Va Ups

I think this is pretty decent. I bought a 650VA from Office depot for the same price about 10 months ago.
 
Anyone try to find this model on APC website? I can't seem to locate it but maybe I'm not looking [H]ard enough. I'm just not sure if I would want to buy something not even listed on the manufacturer's website.
 
Yea, that looks like it. The specs seem to be the same. I wonder why CompUSA says its BX then and not BR?
 
good deal. I like both my APCs. had one for about 5 years now, and the other for about 3. The batteries alone will run you $20-25 to replace, so getting the whole unit, and a good capacity one at that is a good deal.
 
this is one of those things that I've put off purchasing, and really should think about. This is a good starting point I think.
 
Well with gaming rigs getting so expensive now, this is one of the first things you should buy.

I'm happy with it :)
 
Back
Top