extrafuzzyllama
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Jul 29, 2010
- Messages
- 303
Hi all
I recently bought a second apc be750g from amazon and it came in a new white packaging box
The one i bought a few months back was a yellow box
I am just wondering if there is a new version or is it just new packaging for amazon because i saw the same old yellow box at a local store today.
And has anyone else bought this apc model from amzon and gotten the new white pacaking box?
Posted via Mobile Device
I recently bought a second apc be750g from amazon and it came in a new white packaging box
The one i bought a few months back was a yellow box
I am just wondering if there is a new version or is it just new packaging for amazon because i saw the same old yellow box at a local store today.
And has anyone else bought this apc model from amzon and gotten the new white pacaking box?
Posted via Mobile Device