APC Back-UPS XS 1500 - display question

evildre

[H]F Junkie
Hey all, I picked up a Back-UPS XS 1500 from Best Buy today. This thing has display on the front of it that shows the load, charge, and input voltage. The display stays off unless I press the "DISPLAY" button on the front, and when it's on, it looks totally awesome, almost 25% as awesome as a pack of ninjas flipping out and killing babies with their guitars. Is it at all possible to get this display to stay on all the time? :D

Ninjas eh? sweetness. Anyway, you take a look at the manual yet? It might say in there, but other than that I have no suggestions. I tried looking for it on the APC site but found nothing. Must be pretty new or exclusive to BB.

Manual? What manual? :D

Seriously, there's a readme.rtf file on the CD that applies to PowerChute, and a setup poster that describes how to connect it to stuff. If you managed to find any documentation on teh intarwebs, you probably found the setup poster (at least, that's all I found).

It's not critical, as I really only care about the power not being interrupted. But it would be totally sweet :D

Back