• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

APB: Reloaded Open Beta

I now have an Enforcer named IvanDrago and Criminal named Sh4ft on Joker (East). Waiting patiently for someone to set up some [H] clans because I'm sick of trying to group with people who have no clue what they're doing.

On a side note, did anyone else notice that the matchmaking was a little screwy yesterday (5/31)? I played each side for about 2 hours each and 90% of my matches were uncontested.
 
Eduardo1987 US East Joker
Really fun game if you get your friends on to play with you.
 
Back
Top