Aorus Gaming 7 Wifi - question about PCIe power

I have a question about power supplied to the PCIe bus for add-in cards. I know by spec it should provide 75w power to the PCIe slots, but have run across things where the MB manufacturer will share that 75w between slots. This effectively means I can't put in a card that requires 75w if more than 1 slot is used. I've been reading the documentation on my MB and it either isn't specified or I am missing it. If it provides 75w to each PCIe slot, then I am fine. If anyone knows how to figure this out I would be grateful.

Here's why I want to know: I have all 3 of the 16x PCIe slots populated; 1 with my RX480 GPU and the other 2 with PCIe SSD's (FusionIO cards). I don't have the external power adapters for the 2 SSD cards and as a failsafe the cards will only draw 25w of power unless set to allow the full 75w power draw. On my old ASRock MB it supported the 75w power draw and that was shown supported via fio-status -a and fio-pci-check commands. On this new MB it just shows "unavailable" for the slot power limit. I would think that being this is a quality MB I could set the override and let the PCIe bus and card negotiate the power draw since that is the way it is supposed to work with PCIe but I am just covering trying to verify the slots before hand.

Back