AOpen MiniPC

Wrench00 said:
I've seen them in China, if that helps.

:p

Well that might. I'm heading to S. Korea at the end of this week. I know it's not China but they might have them over there.
 
Yongsan is awsome.. Its in Seoul by Iteawon (Foreign sector) They got 6 stories of electronic goodies. The computer market is huge I use danawa for barganing (I print out a list).
 
Doc, it's called the "AOpen Pandora." I almost kicked myself, until I saw that it had no PCI expansion slots. Still would make a great board at a great price.

Big thread on MP3Car on it: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=66400&highlight=aopen+pandora

Buy it here:
http://www.excaliberpc.com/Aopen_Pandora_MiniPC_MP915-B_CD/95.8EX10.I9P/partinfo-id-561720.html

excaliberPC used to be one of the best places to shop! They're under new management now and their prices are coming back into line. I hate their site layout but they carry a diverse inventory.
 
Thanks for the info. I like that it supports Component out for hi-def video. I think this would make a great HTPC front end computer.
 
I've been looking hard at getting one of these for a small home server. I was thinking about using it running 2003 running remote access, file servies(back up via a usb drive), and iis or something. Pretty much a way to access my data on the go. After pricing them out I think I'm just going to buy a notebook and use that insted as I can get a dell 1300 for the same price pretty much yet it has a screen built in.

On a side note I really like the aopen mini pc line that is a tiny bit bigger. The MZ915-M has a pci express slot.
 
Back
Top