Aopen Mini-PC owns

bobdole369

Gawd
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
856
Based on laptop parts - this system has handled everything I could throw at it. We intend to use it in an HTPC capacity and once stability is over-proven - we'll be transitioning away from Shuttles to this for our shipboard monitoring and alarm system.

http://minipc.aopen.com/Global/


To put it in perspective - its about the size of a normal CD-ROM drive (half height).

Uses commonly available laptop style parts, and a power brick adapted from the laptop world too (19V - 5A+)
 
they re nothing new... I believe they even survived a lawsuit a year or two ago for copying the mac mini. I didn t know they support C2D now, they were part of Aopen's mobile on desktop (MoDT) platform. I like Aopen, I built an EZ482 for my girlfriend with some leftover s939 parts. I would still take a shuttle size box over the mini tho.
 
Back
Top