AOM'S FS/T Stuff....Amd,Tv,dvd,pc,& other misc items!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOM

Gawd
Computer Stuff

I have 2 rackmount ups units by powerware model # 5125RM 3000VA. These units were used approximately 3 yrs and are in prestine condition and work as new. They have a 10yr warranty from powerware and you should have no problem contacting them if you have an issue with these units if you ever have a problem with them at all.

My partner and I have upgraded all of our networking equipment to a new larger server room and this is some of the equipment that we are no longer using. Unfortunately I have no use for them in my computer room as I don't have the room for them. They would be perfect to back up several pc's or someone wanting to set up a small network with good powersurge protection and powerouttage back up.

The units come as is and are guaranteed to work on arrival. No cables are included as they were lost in the transition of moving the units but cables can be bought from powerware or a pc store like Fry's, CompUsa,Microcenter, etc. These units retail right around $1900 each new. I'm looking to get $2000 for both or obo. These units are black in color and can support up to 5 pc's or pc components each.

They weigh 82pds a piece and will have to be shipped via freight or picked up from my home here in GA. I will work with someone on shipping if they are interested and will only charge you the exact amount it costs to ship as I look to make nothing on shipping costs. If you have something to trade shoot me a pm,catch me on aim JN25WIL or email me [email protected] Remember ...Obo. Thanks and I appreciate bumps

Link to info http://www.powerware.com/UPS/5125RM_UPS.asp

Here's some more stuff lying around that I just need to get rid of b/c I need some room.

IBM Thinkpad 390x 2626-JNU Laptop. Pentium II 400mhz, 6.4gb hdd,64mb ram,56k modem,floppy/cdrom combo drive,usb,ps2,vga out,printer port. I think it has windows 98 on it but I'm not sure b/c I got the sytem to boot and was checking the bios when the battery died. I don't have the ac adaptor to recharge the battery but the person who gave it to me is going to look and see if they can find it. Screen looks good and overall the laptops in excellent physical shape with only a few small niches. I checked around and seen these online used for approximately $200....how about $150 or obo. Make me an offer and I'll consider it. :)

A 16 port 3com Ethernet Hub basically brand new. Works excellent to extend your network or great to set up a small lan with some friends. Sells for about $160 at most online e-tailers. Asking $85 or obo

http://www.3com.com/products/en_US/detail.jsp?tab=features&pathtype=purchase&sku=3C16754-US

HP UPS w/surge protection with a 10hr backup capability of up to 5 devices at half load or 5hrs at full load. Item has to be setup via dedicated pc and has an lcd readout for load readings and settings. Item is very heavy and will have to be shipped freight so contact for shipping info. This item is about 8yrs old but works flawlessly as if new and was only used in my old office very few times for actual back up purposes. Item retailed for $5500 new...I will let someone take it for $350 obo plus the shipping. My loss your gain as I need the room.

Creative Labs 5.1 speaker set 75watts rms. They work & sound great as well as look brand new. I paid $150 for these a yr ago. $40 obo plus the shipping.

Sound Blaster Audigy Gamer sound card used for about 6months. I have all original cd's including the included games and the add on game port & usb port. Card has the firewire port on the back as well as the digital audio input. The Egg has these for around $100 or so I think. $30 or obo plus shipping. Sold to Lagerter

Amd Athlon XP 1700+ processor pulled from a working pc. I also have a brand new stock HSF that I will throw in the box with it. SOLD

Sony Beige generic 40x cdrom drive. $7 plus shipping

Acer 36x Cdrom that I airbrushed silver to match my old case. $6 plus shipping

Twister Blackbox 10base 2 - 10base T adaptor. These sell for around $230+ on the net. I'll let someone have it for $75 obo plus shipping.

3 Port Parallel Switch box. Allows you to connect 3 parallel devices to one parallel port. No longer used in my office. Don't know if anyone would need this anymore or not lol. These sell on the net for around $25ish. $10 obo plus shipping.

Misc Electronics

Sprint pcs Samusng SCH-8500 Dual band Cell phone. Has wireless internet capability, works on analog/digital networks, voice activated dialing, voice memo up to 4hrs, personal info manager: calender, to do list, alarm clock, world clock, calculator, count down timer and other pda like functions. Works like new, has a few small scuffs. Included original box manuals & all paper work, desk charger and extended life 9day battery. Retails around $80...asking $25/obo. shipped

Car Audio

1 Alpine Cd/XM Ready Headunit CDA 7875. Comes complete with faceplate,remote,manual,wiring harness,faceplate holder all like new in box with 1 yr warranty left on it at Circuit City that can be transferred to buyers name and buyer can renew warranty in Dec for 2 or 4 more yrs at low cost. Face plate has 2 small scratches barely visible works like new. $150 obo plus shipping

1 MTX 80 x 4 4 Channel Amplifier black and chrome. Amp works like new and guaranteed not to be doa. Will sell for $200 obo plus shipping

1 Kenwood 600 Watt Amp 2 channel used to power my eclipse sub and did so easily. Works perfect and also guaranteed not to be doa. Will sell for $125 obo plus shipping.

Will sell all car audio for $550 plus shipping.

All car audio equipment comes in original boxes and retailed for well over $1500 new.

Home Audio & Video

Sony 32" Black Trinitron Tv with 32" Bush matching tv stand. 3 sets of rear av inputs, 1 s-video, 2 Rf inputs. Remote and manuals included. Tv has the SRS surround and was rated at 1100 lines of resolution. This was a $1300 dollar tv when I got it. I won the tv in a contest at E3 in 1998, it's a 99 model and has served me well. Great for a dorm room, bedroom, kids game room or any room for that matter.

Still has a superb picture and looks new as I don't watch tv much. Stand has front glass door and 2 shelves and will hold about 4-5 large sized components (ie receiver, dvd,xbox etc). Asking $300 for tv and stand or obo. Please don't low ball me as this is a nice tv and I would keep it if I had a place to put it. Shipping would be expensive but I will ship if someone's interested but would prefer local pickup.

Sony Dvd Player model DVP-S560D with all original packaging, cable, remote and warranty through Circuit City until December 2006. Unit has a built in Dolby Digital 5.1/DTS decoder, virtual surround sound, and virtual headphone. I've only played about 50 dvds on this unit total if that many. Great player that works like new, also plays SVCD, VCD and DVD-R. I bought this new in 2001 for $550 and now dvd players are a lot cheaper as I know but unlike new ones this one is heavy meaning good quality components inside. Asking $75 or obo plus shipping.

Xbox Japanese S-Controller brand new...used once. This was given to me as a gift and I used it once to see if it felt different from the U.S version. I know it's dumb lol. $12 obo plus shipping.

Misc.

I have the 2003 - 2005 Pirelli calenders in mint condition. These are really nice large calenders measuring a masive 23 1/2 inches H x 17 1/2 inches W. *WARNING* These calenders are not for the faint of heart and might cause blood presures to rise as they contain extremely beautiful women in the nude!! These are very tasteful pictures and nice to add to anyone's collection. These can be seen on ebay going off for $125 - $250 plus U.S. price. I will let these go for $75 each plus shipping. These are rare and very hard to get as they only print a few thousand each year.

86-91 RX-7 Erebuni 4 Piece Fiberglass Body Kit brand new. Front & rear bumper, left & right side skirts. Kit is unpainted and has never been on a car. I was going to install this on one of my RX-7's but I ended up selling the car to a friend b/c he needed something to drive so I no longer have use for this kit. It retails for $725 plus shipping. I'm asking $550 obo plus shipping. I have pics apon request.

Black Fouton bed frame with black fouton 8inch Inner spring mattress. I used this in a game room for a while to sit on and it was very comfortable. The mattress in only about 8months old and has been sat on very little. This is not the cheap mattress you see most of the time in stores. This one has the nice springs in it and is twice as thick. The mattress alone cost $250 and the frames are about $150. Asking $200 or obo. This would obviously need to be picked up or I can check on freight shipping if someone is interested.

All prices negotiable.

Some things I'm looking to trade for:

DFI/MSI/ASUS 939 NF4/NF3 Mobos
DFI/MIS/ASUS 754 NF3 Mobos
Socket 754 processors
Socket 939 Processors Winchestor/Venice/Sandiego cores
6600GT/6800/GT/Ultra or X800XL/X850XT Series video cards PCI-E or AGP
Dell Ultrasharp 2005FPW or 2405FPW
HP ScanJet 4670 Scanner
Denon Receivers AVR 3803,3805,4802,4802R,5800,5803,5805 series receiver
Sony Receivers STR-DA 3000ES,5000ES, or 9000ES
Samsung or Sony Directv Hdtv Satellite Receivers
Directv Tivo 80hrs or larger
Panasonic PT-AE700U-EC Projector
Other stuff too so just ask.

I accept Cashiers Checks, Money orders, Cash if you're willing to ship it, or personal checks but they have to clear before I ship. I do not do paypal any longer ...sorry.

Feedback at Jwilliams1063 and my gf's Jessica200sx

Message me on AIM at JN25WIL if you want/need to talk to me. Thanks, Joe

Damn i REALLY want that fouton. Too bad you said it NEEDS to be picked up.

Id take the TV to...but again...shipping would suck.

Feel like driving to Philly? We can hit a baseball game while your up here, my treat ;-)

If it wasn't a 13 1/2 hr drive plus the fact that I have a major outdoor project that I'm working on every weekend then I would consider making the trip. I used to have a couple of friends who lived in Birdsboro,PA which is close to Reading and only a few hrs from Philly....but man is that a drive. Sorry I can't help ya out on the drive, but I could check on freight for both if you're interested. :)

and AOM is probably a Braves fan anyway. Not even those of us in Philly want to see the Phillies, let alone a Braves fan :)

Stop Whining about the Braves owning the east for the last decade +...hehe....Yes I'm a braves fan :p Bump

Bump to the top again....all items are obo...so if you're interested in something pm or email me about it.....or hit me up on aim :)

I'm not whining that the Braves are an excellent baseball team, I'm whining that the Phillies suck so badly :)

(bump for you)

Yeah they do suck pretty bad I'll give you that lol. :) Bump for me

Added a laptop and dropped the price on most everything....make some offers and I'll work with ya. Need to get rid of this stuff. Bump :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back