• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Anything wrong with these ballistix?

I own 4 sticks of Ballistix DDR2 667 (non Tracers). No issues at all. Crucial is a good company with 1st rate warranty service.
 
People are saying the voltage is to high and it frys the chips. I currently have two crucial ballistix tracers and I under volted them to make sure they won't fry themelves.
 
Back
Top