• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Anything I can do to increase OC?

r1fl3m4n

n00b
Joined
Jul 8, 2008
Messages
10
Info and stuff in sig

I just want to know if the voltage is safe and/or if I should up it to get the extra 100-200Mhz OC.
 
The CPU voltage is in the safe limit, the idle-load delta it's a little high, but the extra 100-200 MHz won't give you any spectacular gains... ;)
 
thats a major diff in idle and load - i wish i had that low of idle but nope... :p

really you won't see that huge of a gain - what kinda vid card are you using in that rig? - find out where your bottle neck is - more than likely you'd see more of an increase in a larger cache cpu than 1-200mhz all depending on apps of course

but you're already hitting 62c - getting closer and closer to about as high as you're gonna want to go - 70c is my safe limit in max 24 hour testing (and on a hot day)
 
Ahh okoks, I'm using a 3850, I guess I forgot that in my sig.

Anyways, I'll stop OC'in and live with my OC that I have right now. Everything runs absolutely great on this rig.

Thanks for the advice
 
Back
Top