Anything better than DVD Flick?

Would help if you could define what "better" means to you and in what way you'd like such an app to be "better" I suppose. DVDFlick does pretty much exactly what it advertises: make most any video file into a workable DVD for use in standalone DVD players.

What more is required?

ConvertXtoDVD is a commercial product that works quite well, but doesn't offer much more functionality than DVD flick.

I haven't found anything "better" than DVD Flick yet. Been pretty happy with it so far.

I'm trying to find a DVD Flick alternative that isn't develop using VB :)

Would help if you could define what "better" means to you and in what way you'd like such an app to be "better" I suppose. DVDFlick does pretty much exactly what it advertises: make most any video file into a workable DVD for use in standalone DVD players.

What more is required?

I'm trying to find a DVD Flick alternative that isn't develop using VB :)
That provides even less value than your first post.

So what are you trying to do, and why are you seeking an alternative to DVD Flick?

I think I'm trying to find a leaner app than DVD Flick, maybe even more functionality. But from my research and etc maybe there isn't anything better.

Like I said before, DVDFlick does precisely what it's designed to do: convert most any video files you might have into a format ready for burning on DVDs, sooo...

What exactly are you looking for when you say "maybe even more functionality" because if you're looking for an app to make DVDs of video files, that's the app that gets it done - if you want more capabilities, whatever they might be, you have to define exactly what you're looking to do that DVDFlick doesn't already do natively.

I think I'm trying to find a leaner app than DVD Flick, maybe even more functionality.
"Leaner app" is meaningless, and "even more functionality" is almost as vague as your other posts thus far. If you cannot qualify your subjective observations further than a high-level view from outerspace, then just be happy with what you're doing that still gets the job done.

Back