Anyone with Trillian Astra?

TechieSooner

Supreme [H]ardness
Would like to give this a shot- it's as if their forms go into a black hole.

My question: does it fix most "compatibility" issues? Like I know if some folks have the newest version of Yahoo or whatnot- file transfers won't work. Does it enable more of these sorts of features?

I go back and forth: run three IM programs and get full compatibility, or a single program and lose some?

I knew one person who was part of the beta testing, but it was very early on and there were quite a few issues he had with it. I've been using Trillian for years now, and I'm hoping Astra is a great piece of software. They sure have been working on it long enough though. Have they ever said when it's finally being released to the masses?

Is there a way to get in on the testing or is it all locked down and we just have to wait for them to release it? I have been using Trillian for a few years now and really enjoy it, but my work uses MSN to communicate and at home I cannot get certain features to work because MSN has newer versions, but Trillian does not have them.

iv been using astra for about 9mo now, its great and a nice improvement over 3series imo, alot of new features. they come out with updates often, about once a week. you can see all the builds they have release here.

i cant really comment on the file transfers. i have only done it couple times and only with AIM with a friend using trillian 3.x

Back