• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Anyone with i7 920, batch 3837B317?

Camaroz06

Gawd
Joined
Jan 26, 2007
Messages
642
Hello,
Just wondering if anyone has a i7 920 batch 3837B317
chip and how it is doing for an overclock.

Thanks,
Eddie
 
Hello,
Just wondering if anyone has a i7 920 batch 3837B317
chip and how it is doing for an overclock.

Thanks,
Eddie

wow i got the exact number as your are. did you bought from MC? unfortunely i haven't bought a mobo yet, so can't tell you.
 
I got the same batch 3837B317 as all you guys too.

From microcenter in NJ of course.

I am waiting for DFI to release the microatx board and I still need RAM too.

Leaning towards a 6GB kit of OCZ PC1600 gold.
 
holy crap...I got the same batch 3837B317
From microcenter in santa clara.

I hope it doesn't turn out to be a dud.
Still waiting for my mobo and ram..

The only thing I'm doing now with my cpu is petting it. my precious :D
 
I saw your thread eddie and i was sure someone out there had a similar batch to you.

Like 002 said, Post your overclocking results! Im a overclocking result geek. :cool:
 
after some researching, it seems the newer batch 3841A383 is doing pretty well.
Hitting 4ghz with <1.2 vcore. I think the key is the 384 part.
Anyone at microcenter were able to get 384's?
 
after some researching, it seems the newer batch 3841A383 is doing pretty well.
Hitting 4ghz with <1.2 vcore. I think the key is the 384 part.
Anyone at microcenter were able to get 384's?

I picked up my 920 from the MicroCenter in Overland Park, KS. last night--batch number 3841A453. I'm at the same "My Precious" phase as Cambrian as I wait for the rest of the bits to come from NewEgg this week.
 
Back
Top