• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Anyone with an Audixy 2.....

PaintballaXX

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Messages
212
Can you install the latest drivers from creatives website? I can install the beta ones but not the newest ones. Whats the deal? It tells me I do not have my soundcard installed. So, any ideas? Any1 else with the same problem?
 
Those aren't drivers per se, those are driver updates. You need to install the drivers with the included CD, then you can install the incremental driver updates downloaded from Creative's web site.

Yeah, I know it's stupid. Creative just likes making life difficult for no apparent reason.
 
Yep, you need the original cd. If you want a copy of the original Audigy2 (non-zs) disc, LMK. I can burn you one and ship it to you. Free. ;)

Also, the Kx drivers work well with the Audigy cards, and they are free to download.
 
Well i have the cd, but thanks for the offer, your a kind person. I already had the drivers installed and up to date, so... I guess i have to uninstall the drivers, intall the one that came with the cd, and then update it?
 
Back
Top