Anyone with 2080(Ti) having surround issues(multiple monitors)?

Evil Scooter

Supreme [H]ardness
So I'm stuck here. Been playing BF5 a lot and probably will not go back to BF4 even with all it's issues. BF5 requires a driver update my current SLI/Surround setup hates.. specs in siggy. Setup works beautifully with the 399.07 drivers. All the 4xx drivers break SLI and Surround on my system. Up to this point there is no viable work around. I'm having to hard reboot and work some other magic every time I boot my rig to get everything working properly and it's really starting to piss me off, I've been doing this since November. I might have to upgrade to a 2080ti based system to save my sanity.

That said.. is any one with a 2080 based rig having issues with surround and the 4xx drivers? Wanna make sure I do not end up in the exact same place with the newer hardware.

I've run 2080Ti SLI and single card with surround now for a while (since about mid October) with no issues. However I have not played BF5 so I have no info for you there.

Thx for the feedback! BF5 is a non-issue.. it's run ok since the 399 drivers. My system however hates the 4xx drivers BF5 required I update to.

Currently running 417.35 since release in mid December. They've been stable thus far.

Thanks.. same driver I'm currently using. Sucks the drivers have broken my SLI and Surround so much...

Back