Anyone want a free WoW stress test key?

bipolar

[H]ard|Gawd
Sadly, I won't be able to play it much -- bad week for this to happen, I'm very busy. Therefore, I've decided to give the key away. I'm thinking of a whole number between 1 and 30 inclusive. If you want the key, and **are going to use it yourself or for a friend, NOT to trade or sell**, feel free to guess. Winner gets the key. Caveat: my key is at home and I won't be there until about 6 PM CST, so you'll have to wait a couple hours. I'll let the winner know as soon as they guess it though, so you can start the download if necessary.

Again, if you won't be able to play yourself, or you plan on trading the key, please do the honorable thing and let someone who really wants to play try and guess the number instead of you :)

Gentlemen, start your guessing.

I'd love to try this on my recently upgraded PC. Looks neat.

My number is... 17.

kick@ss said:
[1,30]

Do I win?
Always has to be someone trying to find a loophole ;)

To clarify: You may guess one number. Anyone guessing multiple numbers, whether in a single post or multiple posts will be disqualified. Final determination to be decided solely by myself, by participating in this contest you renounce any right of complaint at the outcome or judgement. Etc, etc. :p

Eihli said:

This here because "42" is too short to post.

Don't mean to crap on the thread, but I don't think someone knows how to follow directions. ;)

electech98 said:
Don't mean to crap on the thread, but I don't think someone knows how to follow directions. ;)

don't you know that 42 is the answer to the meaning of life?

Update: The number has not been guessed yet. I have some things I need to do before I head home, so I won't be able to check this thread until about 6 PM CST. Winner (if any) will be notified then.

prolly not it but I'm NUMBAH ONE!!!11. SOOPAH DAVE!11!!!
[insert cheesy repetitive rap music here]

I am going to guess 19 since that is the first # that came to mind and I didn't see it listed.

***UPDATE***

Palabred has won, the number chosen was 3.

Palabred, check your PMs. Enjoy the stress testing :)

RagingSamster said:

prolly not it but I'm NUMBAH ONE!!!11. SOOPAH DAVE!11!!!
[insert cheesy repetitive rap music here]
it's supagreg not super dave. Super Dave Osbourne was a fucking awesome comedy show that used to be on in the 80's on Showtime. Fuji Hakayito!

Back