• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Anyone wana play dolly?

[TQ]

Gawd
Joined
Dec 16, 2003
Messages
690
doll2.jpg
 
Nice detailed picture you have there. Is that your daughter? SHe is going to be a heart breaker. Which camera did you shoot with? We usually like to know around here. Especially since we get alot who are making camera purchasing decisions.
 
I don't think so. If they were both dolls I think they would have came up with a more "perfect" pose. It just doesn't look staged enough.
 
I'm pretty sure doll's knuckles don't get white when they squeeze something.

and that doll's head looks freaky live-cartoon-ish. I'd keep a close eye on it...I don't trust dolls too much.
 
Back
Top