• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Anyone using KMPlayer?

lachdanan

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 3, 2012
Messages
240
Hi,

I always use this for watching movies but it seems like it's not as popular as VLC. I don't use VLC because whenever I launch a movie, it plays it with stereo. Same with all other video players. Am I supposed to configure this myself?

I thought it should be smart enough to play it 5.1, 7.1, etc depending on the audio the movie has DTS, etc.


Thanks.
 
Never used it, although it is insanely popular in Taiwan - it's all I ever see on computers. I hate the interface, though.

Apparently, Daum Potplayer is considered a superior successor to KMplayer, although I haven't used it that much, either. I use MPC-HC (the newest build from xvidvideo.ru) because I love the simplicity, the interface, and the fact that it plays everything I throw at it.
 
Back
Top