• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Anyone using a DVI KVM with widescreen?

protocol_droid

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 21, 2005
Messages
187
I'm looking to get one to link my 2005fpw using the dvi ports obviously. I've yet to find one good review out on any of the brands available. I'd like a 4 port. Most of the dvi units are 1600X1200 whereas the 2005fpw is obviously 1680X1050. Perhaps it won't be a problem. I just can't find any consumer user reviews anywhere (except one on newegg that wasn't very elaborate) Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Oh yeah, I didn't want a standard kvm going from digital>analog>digital. This could perhaps cause problems with the display.

Yes, I did a search to no avail for DVI
 
Back
Top