Anyone used Minitool Partition Wizard?

German Muscle

Supreme [H]ardness
Trying to extend a recovery partition after a SSD Migration. Wondering if anyone has used this with success or not.

Trying to extend a recovery partition after a SSD Migration. Wondering if anyone has used this with success or not.
I have used it plenty. Great program.

What is nice about it is, you can make the changes and see what proposed changes you are making, before you execute the command.

This saved my butt once. If the program had automatically done what I had clicked, before letting me confirm, I’d have lost a lot of data.

I’ve been using it for years. Generally for cloning and changing partition sizes.

Last edited:
Only real migration and data handling tool I use. I have the lifetime pro version. Great software.

Use it all the time for HDD to SSD upgrades.

Only real migration and data handling tool I use. I have the lifetime pro version. Great software.

Use it all the time for HDD to SSD upgrades.
I have also been using it for years. I no longer use Windows Administrative (whatever) for disk management. It does everything that control panel applet does and way more. So far I haven't needed the PRO version, FYI.

I have also been using it for years. I no longer use Windows Administrative (whatever) for disk management. It does everything that control panel applet does and way more. So far I haven't needed the PRO version, FYI.

Well I use it for my work.

Back