Anyone try this new CSP750 pump yet?

qbert95

Limp Gawd
Im new to this forum (not wc) so if this has been asked please ignore this post. Has anyone tried out this new pump from a company called C Systems . Ive never heard of the company but the pump looks pretty impressive and has a very small footprint.

I dunno of anyone using it, but if you follow the forum link in the reviews of it there are some people who ordered it a while back. Maybe go ask over there for their impressions?

And then come back here and tell us, of course. :cool:

I read a review or two a while ago on these Canadian pumps. They have a couple reviews on their site. I haven't heard of any long-term review periods yet, so I'm not sure how they are beyond initial testing.

The pump body looks like it's anodized aluminum, so that shouldn't matter too much with some anti-corrosive.

Comparing the graph on their site to the one for the MCP600 gets pretty repetitive with all the unit conversions and such, but this is what I've got so far:
2m head: CSP-X2 = ~62gph, MCP600 = ~95gph, Eheim 1250 = 0gph (heh); If you have this much restriction, then you got issues.
1m head: CSP-X2 = ~103gph, MCP600 = ~143gph, E1250 = ~210gph
0.5m head: CSP-X2 = ~118gph, MCP600 = ~159gph, ~280gph

Dtek Customs handles all their sales, so let's look at the price. CSP-750 = $36, CSP-X2 = $84, Aquaextreme ( = MCP600) = $80; all on Dtek's site. They also have the graphs for the pumps I listed above.

The CSP-750 are only 3W though, compared to the 9W of the MCP600, and they're rated to 50,000 continuous hours of operation, while Swiftech doesn't give a motor lifetime rating. Size of the CSP-X2 is slightly smaller than the MCP600's dimensions.

But we could sit here and look at pretty pics all day. I've heard of people here looking at this pump, so hopefully they'll chime in. :)

About that 50,000 hour rating, it the motor's lifetime. The seal between the pump chamber and the motor chamber will fail much sooner. When? I haven't a clue, but be too seduced by the 50,000.

I have one and a second one on the way . I like this little pump its silent,easy to mount and seems to be moving a good amount of water. Chevette HC with 2 80mm panaflos on a lucite shroud and a Maze 4 cpu WB. Temps idle around 32C acording to the sensor on my enermax fan controler and 37C from sandra. I have never seen the load temp above 42C on sandra even with room temps pushing 80F.
As soon as I get the second CSP 750 I will install a Maze 4 chipset and GPU WB . I will probably add a 120mm fan or another pair of 80mm panaflos.

Back