• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Anyone thoughts experience on AOC E2752VQ

Well, I had the AOC 2353Ph. I read some good reviews about it, the price was low so I bought it.
After digging for a while I found that AOC focuses mainly on cheap panels, with quality somewhere at the bottom of their to-do list.
Build quality was ''meh'', there was a little gap between the bezel and the panel itself. The whole panel was flimsy, you could twist it easily. Probably because of that, I had a slightly purple-ish tint on the lower-right corner - twisting the panel by hand would reduce the effect slightly...
Picture quality was ''okay'' at best. Coming from a Samsung 226BW (2006 TN panel) I hoped a lot more from IPS. They quoted a 5ms gtg time or something like that, but there was a lot of motion blur even on slower-moving objects (I play League of Legends and the whole screen would blur a bit when moving the character/map). I replaced it with a more expensive HP ZR2440W and was a lot happier.
In short: if your son is not very picky and you want a good price/performance ratio, then, judging from my experience with their other product, the E2752VQ MIGHT be a good candidate.
But I would suggest seeing one in person, as most i2353Ph reviews state, that it was AOC's first ''good'' monitor, or something along those lines.
You might want to check other manufacturers for a little bit more money, or maybe try one of the Korean monitors that have their own separate thread here.
 
What is your son going to do with the monitor? It is quite important to know so people can give you a recommendation. Mostly gaming or mixed use?
 
Last edited:
Thank's Koween:)

Zorlag it will be mixed DVD/Bluray, Games, Net, Reading
 
Back
Top