Anyone still waiting on their xbox 360 Preorders from Game Stop/EB World?

GT98

[H]ard|Gawd
Just curious....did you get your system yet or did you get it though other means. I was told I was 92 on the second shipment at the gamestop I ordered it from back in August/September...I'm temped to try Best Buy tommorow, Just wondering how much more I have to wait

I reserved on July 1st, and my shipment still hasn't come in. Instead I just got my $50 back, and it's going towards my new PC.

My bro just got his system today. They got 6, he was 7 on the list. And 2 people didn't want theres.

i preorderd on May 10 and just got mine about 2 weeks ago. I was #3 on the 2nd shipping (#29 overall).

Preordered at the beginning of Sept., was told I was on the second shipment, but did not find out what number. Haven't recieved mine yet and dont expect to hear anything until Feb. At this point, I dont want the damn thing, I just plan on shifting my preorder to a PS3 as soon as they start accepting preorders. I just hope the PS3 preorder is in the same mess as this preorder.

Zero

p.s. I am starting to believe preordering is worthless. It pisses me off because I don't have the time to sit in lines or wait online for hours.

jhzero1984 said:
Preordered at the beginning of Sept., was told I was on the second shipment, but did not find out what number. Haven't recieved mine yet and dont expect to hear anything until Feb. At this point, I dont want the damn thing, I just plan on shifting my preorder to a PS3 as soon as they start accepting preorders. I just hope the PS3 preorder is in the same mess as this preorder.

Zero

p.s. I am starting to believe preordering is worthless. It pisses me off because I don't have the time to sit in lines or wait online for hours.

That really is bogus that they are still shafting people that actually did pre-order. My friend ordered his system online from Game Stop last week and he's already had it for a couple days.

Walked into Sams Club to pick up some buisness supplies tuesday, and what do you know 16 Xbox 360's so I picked one up...Preorder is a joke. LMAO

yep im still waiting, i got pushed to the back of the line cause i had to go out of town on an emergency on launch day, and mine has yet to crack getting 10 in so far. im just a little pissed.

Back